Rules For Using A Woman
Before 40 years of age:
- Always refer to a woman as ‘sweetheart’, ‘dear’, or ‘Miss’. Even if you don’t know her. This will make her feel delicate and soft spoken. If she tries to tell you otherwise, call her something else.
- Talk about her legs/weight/appearance even when she can hear you. She will most likely think this is a compliment since a man is giving her attention.
- Tell her she is beautiful, but do not compliment any other aspect of herself.
- Allow her to work in the same positions men fill, but don’t bother to pay equally. She will be grateful enough for the experience.
- If a woman does not want to have children with you, remind her that it is the most important thing she can ever do in her lifetime.
- When seeing an attractive woman in the workplace, on the street, at a…
View original post 34 more words